Due to the many features in MACH3's Contact Management, we recommend downloading our Contact Management User's Guide to view all of our features and instructions.
The Contact Management (CM) module of MACH3 presents the user with a "person" view of their database (as opposed to a "product" view). As such, it incorporates all of the essential functionality to be found in other CM systems. What makes the MACH3 version unique, however, is the simple fact that it draws on information and intelligence already stored in the MACH3 database, such as:
- Automated and on-demand marketing communications
- Loan transaction data (close dates, other details)
- Personal data (birthday, contact info, language)
- Do not mail/email/call flags
A central feature of the CM module is a calendar that displays:
- Public/other holidays
- Closing anniversaries
- Contact birthdays
- Automated Program output (past and future)
- Custom Campaign output (past and future)
- Actions scheduled (and notes created) by the user to exploit these events/opportunities
These calendar entries can be regarded as daily To-Do-Lists (and can be downloaded to Outlook if desired).
MACH3's CM module also facilitates management of contact data by providing:
- User-defined queries for searching the contact database
- Combining of multiple records (by type) into a single record
- Quick editing of contact details
- Assignment of contacts to Buckets
- Specification of contact Status within a Bucket
Significant features to come in future versions of the CM module:
- Expanded "Partners" management and marketing
- Multiple buckets per contact
- Home page display of To Do's
- More intelligence/automation behind (1) identification of business opportunities, (2) access to mechanisms to address the opportunities and (3) easy execution (production and fulfillment).
The implementation of the Contact Management module extends MACH3's leadership in end-to-end relationship marketing capability - combined with speed, security, compliance and control.
Calendar Download to Outlook
Downloading of calendar entries is done by clicking on the "download" link. When clicked, the browser places a request to a page which will return an .ics file. This file will contain details about the calendar event and will be opened with the user's email client (for most users this will be Outlook).
Saving the file will allow the user to view the data that's provided by double-clicking the file to open it.
The contact details selected when the event was scheduled have been used in the Subject line. The selected date and start time have been setup and a 30-minute appointment is the default setting. The user is free to change the details, arrange a reminder, etc, before saving the item to their calendar.